Cross-Border Life Insurance for Expats

Insurance Life Insurance Travel

Living outside your home country and need to get life insurance?

It’s quite simple actually. Sure, there may be a lab test or two, but considering the amount of money paid for an international term life insurance policy the work you put into it for the peace of mind you gain is certainly worth it.

Schedule a consult, contact Andrew Jernigan and let’s get it done.

email: [email protected] 

tel: +1-205-767-0507 (serving global nomads worldwide)

• Life insurance (individual or group plans)
• Life insurance coverage with Personal Accident Rider
• Personal Accident (stand-alone)

• Up to $400,000 with no medical exams required, up to $6,000,000 with medical underwriting
• Extremely competitive rates all based on your unique situation
• Available in GB£, US Dollars or Euros
• Entry age of 18 to 69
• Annual / Semi-Annual /Monthly payments
• Complete after sales care available to all policyholders

Representing multiple companies for strength and options.

Andrew Jernigan, Expatriate Specialist: Insurance/Benefits

Andrew is a licensed insurance broker in property, casualty, health, accident. life and travel lines and has earned the designation of Global Mobility Specialist. Representing multiple companies for cross-border life insurance you can contact him to get the guidance you need, click here to read more.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *