Touring Internationally? Insurance is crucial

Lifestyle Music Travel Risk Management

So you’ve decided to take the show on the road? Yes, that is an understatement. Musicians, bands and artists need international insurance.

Having adequate protection is critical.

  1. Personal Protection (secure car and personal protection)
  2. Journey Management
  3. Travel Risk Management
  4. Insurance (Liability, Property, Health, Life, Disability, Kidnap/Ransom/Extorsion)

You have taken care of promotions, your label has put in place other guidelines, but it’s time for high-level protection. Contact Andrew, the Expatriate Specialist: Insurance to schedule a consult.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *